Featured Post

Welcome to My Nerd Experiance!

Hi there, [Insert Personalized name here]! I am glad you stopped in! Welcome to my Blog of all things Nerdom related! As you begin ...

Friday, January 1, 2016

State of the Blog Address

The State of the Blog
Ok, I know this blog is very young, and may never go anywhere. But on the off chance it does, this is something I want to make a habit... and Annual discussion of the goals for the blog, and any challenges we may be facing.
And so....
Musings of a Hobby Butterfly


Goals for 2016 -
- 2-3 posts a week for the full 52 weeks of the year.
- Content that appeals to a variety of viewers/readers.
- 10 subscribers... or 1 subscriber
To meet these Goals, I have decided to set up a schedule of content to keep up to date.
It will go as follows.
-Showcase Sunday-
-Wenesday Weekly-
-Fun/Fantastic/Furious Friday-
Showcase sunday will be a place for me to show you completed projects I, or others, have been working on.
Wenesday Weekly will be a hobby update for the week from the following Wenesday, what I am working on, what movies I am watching, what games I am playing.
Fun/Fantastic/Furious Friday will be... well, everything else. It will be the posts I may make about silly things that make me mad, or an awesome game experiance I had. There is no limit to things I may put there.
Lastly, I would like to talk about the challenges I forsee having with this Blog.
The first, and foremost, challenge I will have will be to keep posting. Even on weeks when I am run down from work, getting something, anything up.
The second challenge I forsee is a lack of variety in subject matter for posting.
So I guess I am asking this... If you like what I am doing, or like a particular type of content, Let me know! Comment, post, shoutout, anything. Tell me what you like and don't like, tell me what I can do to improve this Blog!
Thoughts? Comments for the Good of the Blog? Post Below
-Rob-

No comments:

Post a Comment