Featured Post

Welcome to My Nerd Experiance!

Hi there, [Insert Personalized name here]! I am glad you stopped in! Welcome to my Blog of all things Nerdom related! As you begin ...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday Weekly # 2 - Frostgrave

Hi there Everyone!

Happy Wednesday!

Alright, well, I am going to be totally honest here. I did not get much Hobby work done this week. My WIP table was looking pretty... well... full of the stuff I showed last week. So, last night, I took some time to get a base coat for each of the Frostgrave models I am working on. My idea for these wizards/witches was to define them pretty aggressively with bright colors, because you better believe if you have power you are going to flaunt it. Now, again, this is the sprayed on base coat, with no detail finished at all. I still need to give the models a wash or three, and possibly a glaze to tie some of the highlights together. 
E'Vereta Becot
Saval Dormier
With no further ado, I would like to present my Elementalist, E'Vereta Becot. I thought red was an appropriate color for her, seeing as she will be tossing fireballs literally everywhere. Following her, I have Saval Dormier, her apprentice. Following the elementalist theme, I went with a bright blue to represent ice. The flames he is holding in his hand will also be icy blue. 

Tartus the Crazed
One-Eyed Sue
Now, I am working on three more Frostgrave models, one being an archer for my warband. The last two models I am currently working on are for a friend of mine who will be rolling with the Summoner. I am sad to say, I actually forgot to take a picture of the Summoner himself, but I did get his apprentice. I would like to introduce Tartus the Crazed.

The last model I will show today is a test scheme for the hirelings of the warband. I would like to present One-Eyed Sue

Now, I would like to talk a bit in terms of hobby experience from this week. I am happy to announce that I have set up my first Frostgrave games, to be played on monday. We will be using proxy models, and very anachronistic terrain, but we will get to actually play the system a few times, which is awesome. I spent a fair amount of time building my Wizard sheet, so it is completely ready for Monday!

Hope everyone is having a good week! 

Any tips going into a new game?

-Rob-

No comments:

Post a Comment