Featured Post

Welcome to My Nerd Experiance!

Hi there, [Insert Personalized name here]! I am glad you stopped in! Welcome to my Blog of all things Nerdom related! As you begin ...

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday Weekly # 11 – Slow Week!

Happy Wednesday All!

It has been a fairly slow week, hobby wise, so I will just talk a bit about what I was about to do in my free time!

This weekend, my Wife and I traveled to Montana to see family and to go for a "fun" run for St. Patty's Day. There was some drinking, some running, some horseshoes, and even some swimming.

Needless to say, it was a great, fairly relaxing weekend. And I actually love driving on these long trips because it enables me to listen to my books. I am currently on book 11 of the Wheel of Time series, so I got to put a decent dent in that.

For those interested, I did 3 miles in 22:10, which would put me well on pace to do a 3.1 in 22:30. Puts me at just under a 7:30 mile pace... for 3 miles. Happy about that, that’s for sure. And it was my fastest time since I was a junior in high school. I would love to keep training, and get into the sub-20 3.1 mark, but that will definitely take some time.
 
On Monday, I got rolling in some War Thunder for the first time in several months... Man, I miss that game. I will make a post about that game in the near future, but needless to say, I love that game. A buddy and I were rolling out the new British Tanks, and I have some tactics I need to learn to be effective.

Also, yesterday was the weekly Game night with my buddies, so we did get to rock out the last of a pathfinder campaign I started last week.

Thank you!

Have a great rest of your week!


-Rob-

1 comment:

  1. You may love war of thunder but beware your wife's wrath if you don't juggle it well lol

    ReplyDelete