Featured Post

Welcome to My Nerd Experiance!

Hi there, [Insert Personalized name here]! I am glad you stopped in! Welcome to my Blog of all things Nerdom related! As you begin ...

Monday, March 28, 2016

Showcase Sunday # 13 – Imperial Fist Tactical Support Squad

Happy Sunday all! Hope the weekend was great and relaxing!

Today I am going to show you the first of the Imperial Fist Project from the Betrayal at Calth set... My imperial Fist Tactical Support Squad, with Plasma guns! I really like these models, they came together really easily, and the painting was actually a breeze. I will go over my finished Yellow recipe in a tutorial later. I wanted to go with a very gritty, dirty look, so it looks like these guys have been in the field for a long time.

I am very pleased with the helm of the sergeant, as well as the eye lenses for all the marines. I really feel like I am growing as a painter, and just need more practice. You know what they say about practice and making perfect.

Thanks for checking them out!

Let me know what you think!


-Rob-

No comments:

Post a Comment