Featured Post

Welcome to My Nerd Experiance!

Hi there, [Insert Personalized name here]! I am glad you stopped in! Welcome to my Blog of all things Nerdom related! As you begin ...

Monday, March 14, 2016

Showcase Sunday # 11 – Imperial Fist Captain

Happy Sunday everyone!

Hope the weekend was fulfilling and relaxing!

For this week's Showcase, I decided I would continue with my Fists, and show off my Captain.

This is the model I use for my Legion Preator. I really like the model, just because he looks like he is commanding rather than fighting himself. I like the resting menace of this guy. He just looking like he ready to slash you up.


This is one of the latest yellow attempts, pre-airbrush. I did layers of Averland Sunset, followed by some highlighting of Uriel Yellow. I like how clean this looks, but am not totally happy with the shading/highlighting on the model, so the quest for a better yellow continues.

What do you think?


-Rob-

No comments:

Post a Comment