Featured Post

Welcome to My Nerd Experiance!

Hi there, [Insert Personalized name here]! I am glad you stopped in! Welcome to my Blog of all things Nerdom related! As you begin ...

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Showcase Sunday # 10 – Imperial Fist Assault Squad

Hey there, everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend!


For this Showcase, I am going to follow what I started last week, and showcase my Imperial Fists.

Today will be my Assault Squad. This is meant for a Heresy squad, but the minimum squad size is 10, so not quite there yet. I really had a ton of fun with the posing on these marines, and was very happy with the painting itself.

I also made a point with these guys to weather them a bit heavier, which I think made them stand out better.

The squad sergeant may be one of my favorite models I have finished to date. I really like to posing and threat that comes from him.

Thank you for checking it out!

Have a great week.


-Rob-

No comments:

Post a Comment