Featured Post

Welcome to My Nerd Experiance!

Hi there, [Insert Personalized name here]! I am glad you stopped in! Welcome to my Blog of all things Nerdom related! As you begin ...

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Showcase Sunday # 8 – Emperor's Children Contemptor

Happy Sunday everyone! 

Today I will be showing off a contemptor model I finished several years ago, as a part of a DIY chapter of space marines I made up. I have since let that group fall to the wayside, but noticed that the scheme for the most part works for my Emperor's Children force I am working on. Am I going to update the scheme at all for this model? Probably not. I am happy with how it looks, and don’t want to mess anything up. So.... for now, this is how it stands.  

This model is equipped with a Khares Assault Cannon, and an inbuilt Plasma Blaster. It is also built on a scenic base with a bloody dire avenger helm on it... because, you know. Blasted Xenos. 

The purple for future models will, of course, be updated.  

What do you think?

Thank you for checking it out! 

-Rob-

No comments:

Post a Comment