Featured Post

Welcome to My Nerd Experiance!

Hi there, [Insert Personalized name here]! I am glad you stopped in! Welcome to my Blog of all things Nerdom related! As you begin ...

Sunday, December 27, 2015

What My Nerdism Means to ME

Hello.... My Name is Rob, and I have been a Nerd for 18 years.
 
It has been about a minute and a half since my last Nerd Reference,
 
And about 12 hours since my last Nerd Gathering.
 
I am a Nerd... And I am embracing it.
 
I am Loving it.
 
Being a Nerd makes me who I am today.
 
 
Please, allow me to take a moment to Enumerate what my Nerdism means to me.



 
My Four Points of Nerdism
  1. An Appreciation of topics that relate to pop culture and yet are less than mainstream.
  2.        The Desire to learn more about imaginary creations and worlds to further the enjoyment of my own reality.
  3. The Creativity to form my own constructions to fit within the context of not only my own imaginary worlds, but others as well.
  4. The Camaraderie that comes from shared interests with those around you, and the Enjoyment you get from talking about such shared interests. (Geeking out)
 
 
I mean, Sure, that definition really boxes in my own Nerdism... but at the end of the day it all comes down to Enjoyment. We all have that movie that we watch over and over again. We all hae that book that we can never read too many times. That is what really defines your own personal Nerdom.
 
Does any of this apply to you? Do you have any personal definitions you would like to add to mine? feel free to comment below
 
 
-Rob-

No comments:

Post a Comment